Re: Namespace related g++ test failures with --enable-libstdcxx-v3

> (B) Ensure that all g++ tests are run with -I$src/libstdc++-v3/backward
>     only when configured with --enable-libstdcxx-v3.

That would be ok, I think.

> I think using approach B is fine in the first case and, although it
> takes a bit more work, approach C is best for the second case.

I'd agree. As you say, both approaches (C and D) work fine, none is
intrinsically better than the other, and then it is up to the
contributor (i.e. you) how to arrange things.

I suggest that you submit your changes in chunks, so the GCC
maintainers can review them and suggest modifications earlier (unless,
of course, you can finish all of it in ten minutes work :-)

Regards,
Martin