This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PDP-11 port?
- To: lars brinkhoff <lars at nocrew dot org>
- Subject: Re: PDP-11 port?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 09:20:40 -0600
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> I know GCC isn't targeted at 16-bit processors, but since it now has
> a 16-bit port (AVR),
GCC has several 16 bit ports. H8 and mn102 come immediately to mind.
> maybe a PDP-11 port is possible?
There's been a PDP11 port in gcc for a long time.