Re: GCC 3.0 Release Criteria

    Charles> the VAX and NS32k updates for egcs, etc.), that no NetBSD
    Charles> platforms are considered `interesting' enough to even
    Charles> rate on the `second tier' list.

You're perhaps confused by my failure to keep up with email.  I have
every intention of extending the second tier list with several
additional platforms, including NetBSD, PowerPC Linux, ARM Linux, and
perhaps others which people have a) suggested, and b) volunteered to
help out with.  However, I've been so deluged that I've not yet had a
chance to update the document or resopnd to all of the mail.