Re: patch for libf2c's use of gcc's internal headers. (part 1 of 3)

On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 03:44:11PM -0700, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 02:54:14PM -0700, Chris G. Demetriou wrote:
> > Recently, I noted on gcc-bugs that libf2c uses gcc's internal headers
> > to configure its types.  rth suggested that it would be more
> > appropriate for the C front-end to define appropriately-sized built-in
> > types which can be used in libf2c (as is done by C++ for the Java
> > runtime).
>
> This looks fine.  Note that we'll need to wait for the bureaucratic
> wheels to turn and for your assignment to go through before applying.

Just a thought -- I think the GDB group now sends out mail on a regular basis
of their copyright assignment status.  We might want to think about doing the
same for GCC (or put it on the web site).

--
Michael Meissner, Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company.
Work:	  meissner@redhat.com		phone: +1 978-486-9304