Re: GCC 3.0 Release Criteria and PPC Linux support

> Since I did not see Franz reply to this, please let me add my two cents
> (representing a reasonable user-base size of PPC Linux users) and request
> strongly that  PowerPC Linux be added to the list of supported platforms
> for GCC 3.0.

Please understand that the list of platforms in the release criteria
is *not* the list of supported platforms. It is just the list of
platforms where no failures whatsoever are allowed. GCC 3 will
certainly support PowerPC Linux.

Regards,
Martin

P.S. Why do I feel like a marketingdroid?