Re: GCC 3.0 Release Criteria

In article <Pine.BSF.4.21.0004280348150.80215-100000@deneb.dbai.tuwien.ac.at> you write:
>On Tue, 25 Apr 2000, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>>   http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.0/criteria.html

[...]

>I believe we should accept their kind offer -- especially as builds on
>FreeBSD repeatedly have triggered compiler bugs in the past that did
>not occur under Linux, for example.

I am going to be testing gcc 3.0 *heavily* on all kinds of OpenBSD platforms.
At least i386 and m68k, and most certainly more.

In fact, I am currently doing so, except that we are in the middle of a
release cycle, AND I've run into lots of other trouble to fix...

and all the sjlj exception stuff did not help.