LOG_LINKS

     I started to write a new algorithm for instruction scheduling in GCC
and I had a lot of problems while using the LOG_LINKS macro to retrieve
flow-analysis data. To be more specific, I got a lot of core dumps because
LOG_LINKS does not return 0 for a 'note' or a 'code_label' rtx. My questions
are:
1. Is there another insn code for which LOG_LINKS erroneously returns a
non-zero value?
2. Is this still a problem in egcs? (I am using gcc 2.7.2.1)

		Virgil
P.S. Please do not write replies advising me to change to egcs 2.95.2.