document inconsistant?

Hi all,
  I just used the following three CFLAGS to compile my program:

1. -O2
2. -mcypress -O2
3. -msupersparc -O2

  and I got three different versions of the program.  Problem is that
the
program compiled with the first option simply generates a bus error.
But the others are running fine. According to the gcc man page. I think
-mcypress is default option and will just produce the same with the case

without it.
   Does this mean that there is another hiding(and default) options for
optimization
on SPARC platform?
   If you still remember, above question comes from my question that
asked
days before.  I have tried gdb to do some debug to find if this is a
problem
in my program or a bug of gcc(2.95.2). But I think the problem is beyond
my
knowledge, I can just locate the problem to one of my function call, and
that
function will cause a bus error mysteriously. I even tried to look into
the
machine instructions of those code. But I don't understand assemble
language
very well.
   Can anybody look into this problem for me? I am notice, much thanks
in
advance.
Owen