gcc install

I am planning on installing gcc-2.95.2 on an HP 800 series K box.  You web
page, http://boss.cae.wisc.edu/hppd/hpux/Gnu/gcc-2.95.2/, says that I'm
going to need to install the HP kernel patch PHKL_8693, but the
documentation for that patch on HP's site says that it's for a series 700
machine.  I think I need to install the patch PHKL_8694 which is the series
800 10.20 sys/time.h fix for select C++ defects.  Is that the correct patch
that I need to install?

Also, is there any particular order in which the products and patch need to
be installed?  Since the kernel patch, PHKL_8694 will require a reboot, I
would like to install it last.  Is the following order of installation
correct:
1.  bison 1.28
2. flex 2.5.4a
3. binutils 2.9.1
4. sed 3.02
5. gcc 2.95.2
6. PHKL_8694
I would really appreciate a prompt answer to these questions because this
install is planned for tomorrow night, 3/29/00.  Thank you so much!
Stacy Weihman
813-829-2962
sbweihman@intermedia.com