Re: Exceptions and thread safety

> From: Anjul Srivastava <anjul.srivastava@sanchez.com>
> To: "'gcc@gcc.gnu.org'" <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
> Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:12:04 -0500

> 2.    I would like to work on a solution to this problem. Since this would
> be my first foray into gcc, I would really appreciate any mentoring as to
> how to go about fixing the problem. (I have a reasonable knowledge of
> compiler design & techniques, C/C++ programming, and Unix threads).

We'd love to have you work on whatever you can...  There is support
for thread safe EH on most targets already.  You should check to see
if the targets you are interested support it, and if they don't you
can add support for them.  See configure* and gthr* files for details.

If they all support it, you can always find some other problems to
work on, there are an unlimited number to choose from.  :-)