Re: 2.95.2 missing files?

> I won't argue about definitions here. If this is what it means for
> you, then no, gcc is not "stand alone". Please note that gcc also
> needs an operating system to run on :-)

I don't see this as quite the same thing, though may I say you are quite
witty : )
It just seems to make sense to me for a new compiler to come complete with
all the standard header files, if for no other reason than that the ones
present
may be incompatible or corrupted in some way.  This seems to be my problem.

Thanks anyway.