First GNATS experiences

A couple of issues I noticed when submitting my first GNATS report for the
web pages:

 · The field "Release" is mandatory but does not make sense for the web
   pages. Is it possible to replace this by "Version<br><small>(or date)
   </small"?

   "Version" definitely is better than "Release" in any case.

 · I'm somewhat confused by "Submitter-Id".

   What's the purpose of "spammer" and "unknown"? Can we remove both?

I noticed that I'm already set up as the individual automatically
receiving web pages related reports and everything went fine with my
first report. -- Thanks Jason^2 and Tom!

Well, a final questions: How can I obtain my GNATS password?

Gerald