FREE! "BYTEABLES" CD w/ 9 Million email addresses

   Recent surveys tell us that an amazing 93% of the beginner and professional bulk
emailers around the world use Desktop Server 98 to do their bulk emailing.  And
Desktop Server 2000 is easy enough for a 10-year-old child to use.  I'm serious, try
the free demo and you'll see just how simple Desktop Server 2000 really is.  Plus
we can offer you the guaranteed lowest price on Desktop Server 2000.  We will beat
any price you'll find on the net!!  Plus when you purchase Desktop Server 2000 you
get Atomic Harvester 98 FREE!
Also you will need some fresh email address lists right?  You should never
purchase lists of email addresses that you see offered on the net.  These address
lists are mostly undeliverable lists that are usually several years old.  And you
simply can't trust the people who sell these massive lists.  They will always tell you
their list is extremely fresh and just a few days or weeks old.  That's almost never
true.  So we strongly urge you to collect your own fresh email lists.  The way you do
that is with a program called Atomic Harvester 98.  This way you will know you are
mailing to targeted fresh email lists.  And when you purchase Desktop Server 2000
you get Atomic Harvester 98 FREE!!  Atomic Harvester 98 is powerful software that
will go out on the net and collect thousands of email addresses for you everyday at
the touch of a button!!  Try the FREE demo.  It's simple!!
Our bulk email programs are not just software, they are a whole business!!  People
will pay you incredible money to do bulk emailing for them.  I see people everyday
that charge $850.00 a day to do bulk emailing as a service for other businesses.
And that's just an extra side income for them.
Also ask us how you can have your sales letter read in 30,000 news groups with the
revolutionary new Post News 2000.
For more information or to place an order for Desktop Server 2000, call our office
today at 909 398-2793 or toll free 1-800 483-0094, pin 494-2228 #(Msg) We accept
VISA, MASTERCARD & American Express.  Our office hours are Mon-Fri 9:00am to
5:00pm pacific time.
For a limited time only I'll throw in FREE the Bytebles CD with over 10 Million email
addresses prepared in easy to manage BYTE size files. This is our free gift to you
to show you our appreciation for your order
P.S. If you don't want to receive future exciting news about bulk email please fax
remove email address to 419 715-9641 Thank You.
Please do not respond by email.  Thank you.
Simply fill out the form below, print it out, and send a check for the amount listed to:

T & B Associates
112 Harvard Ave. #84
Claremont, CA 91711

 To speak with a Desktop Server 2000 representative, call 800-483-0094 pin 494-
2228#
When we receive your check we will send you the download instructions and unlock
codes to turn your demo into a fully functional program. If you include your email
address, we will send the codes via email.
Ordering by Credit Card
Simply fill out the form below FAX it to 419 715-9641 and you will receive a code and
instructions by email in a few hours to turn your demo into a fully functioning
application. (Software IS available on CD ROM for a small additional fee)
All International orders must be either by credit card, or by an International Money
Order in US currency.

Customer Details

First Name
Middle Initial
Last Name
Email Address
Organization
Homepage
Street Address
City
State	Zip Code
Mailing Address:

Purchase Details

Please check the items you would like to order. Total value will be automatically
calculated.
Description 		Price($US)
Desktop Server 2000	$299.00
Email Marketing 98	$299.00
Post News 2000		$249.00
On Target 98		$199.00
Atomic Harvester 98	$179.00 (Free w/ Desktop Server 2000)
Desktop Server 2000 Upgrade 	$149.00
Products  	Total
US$		Order
For upgrades, add your DS 98 Serial Number here:

Credit Details

Card Type
Card Number
Cardholder