Re: GCC GNATS classes

>> In that case we probably should rename
>> > sw-bug::Problem requiring a correction to software.
>> to something like "unclassified-sw-bug".

Martin> Sounds reasonable, but I don't know how GNATS reacts when the
Martin> first 80 or so reports lose their class... Otherwise, it would
Martin> be fine with me.

I don't know either.
The easiest thing would be to make a new class and not get rid of "sw-bug".
It might also be possible to hand edit those PRs to reflect the new name.

>> · Is there a possibility to contact responsible maintainers by e-mail
>> every time a new report has been filed? E.g., I would like to get a
>> notification for every web related report.

Martin> Yes, you can assign maintainers to categories. For the C++ category,
Martin> I'd rather not do that, but for java, or Web, it may be reasonable.