dejagnu

Although this is not directly related to gcc, I wasn't sure where to ask questions about this app.

The sourceware archives contain a directory for dejagnu but they have not been
updated in a long time.

Is there a newsgroup or mailing list associated with dejagnu? Who is the current
maintainer, if any? Is there a homepage on the web or a place on the web to get
the current version?

The reason I am asking is that I would like to update dejagnu to use the latest
expect and tcl. But, I am running into problems with the testing on a HP running
HP-UX 10.20. Also, I am having problems compiling on a Solaris box running 2.5.1
or 2.6 with the call to setpgrp.

Thanks for you time and any help you can give me.

Scott Urban

D. S. Urban
email : urban@ast.lmco.com
To be the person, you must know the person. To know the person, you must
understand the person. To understand the person, you must listen. To listen,
you must open your mind and put aside all preconceived ideas and notions.
All opinions expressed are my own not that of my employer.