djgpp

I notice that djgpp doesn't get much of a mention within the GCC web page. Is
there any reason for this?

Am I right in thinking that programs compiled using Cygnus GPP are dependant on
a Cygnus dll file being distributed with the compiled program? Whereas djgpp
allows me to create stand alone applications.

Regards,
     Ed

~#~