Re: Permission for Research

Yutaka Yamauchi wrote:
> I am a student studying the innovations of open-source software
> development. I'm now tackling the research question, "Why and how can
> open-source development achieve innovations while members are
> geographically dispersed?"
As with Martin, I can only speak for myself. However, I have
no problem with this. These messages are in a public forum, which is
publicly archived -- if I didn't want anybody to datamine them, I shouldn't
be posting them :-)

nathan
--
Dr Nathan Sidwell   ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::   CodeSourcery LLC
         'But that's a lie.' - 'Yes it is. What's your point?'