Re: sstream

I concur - v3 is nowhere near ready for prime time although the guys
are moving ahead diligently. Its a big friggin library with lots of
nuances. It would be real nice if a piecemeal integration of v3
components into v2 could be made but I dunno how deep and intrusive
the dependencies are - I fear this option is not practical. FWIW -
providing a stringstream as a stop gap measure for v2 would probably
be a fantastic benefit because use of strstream (and forgetting to
unfreeze stuff correctly) is one of the biggest source of memory leaks
that I find in people's C++ code and in every case a stringstream
would have prevented and was what the original code would have
preferred in the first place.

	thanx & later,

		Ben Scherrey