Fashion Photographer's portfolio-Paris

I would like to invite you to visit Karim's photographic website at www.karimramzi.com
Karim Ramzi is a professional fashion and portrait photographer based in Paris, France where he has his studio.
This is his official online portfolio and contacts.
You can contact karim directly via his e-mail address karim@karimramzi.com
or should you want more information, feel free to get in touch with me. I will be at your disposal and be glad to help you.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Best regards,

Anne Perrin
Assistant