Date: 11 Feb 2000 19:37:07 -0000
From: kingdon@sourceware.cygnus.com
To: gdb-cvs@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: src/gdb ChangeLog elfread.c

CVSROOT:	/cvs/src
Module name:	src
Changes by:	kingdon@sourceware.cygnus.com	00/02/11 11:37:07

Modified files:
	gdb            : ChangeLog elfread.c

Log message:
	2000-01-17  Amit S. Kale  <akale@veritas.com>

	* elfread.c (elf_symtab_read): Use offset for the section in which a
	symbol resides, instead of .text section for calculating address of a
	symbol.
	Checked in by Jim Kingdon  <kingdon@redhat.com>

Patches:
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/gdb/ChangeLog.diff?cvsroot=src&r1=1.16&r2=1.17