JOIN US BEFORE JAPAN DOES !! [ktpnk]

I would like to make you aware of a truly UNIQUE
income opportunity.

We are a 15 year old, NASDAQ traded company with
400+ quality products. But the unique opportunity here
is that we are about to enter the BIGGEST market in
the world: Japan.

Japan did $40 billion compared to $25 billion in the
USA and Canada in Network Marketing last year.

We already have 20,000+ Japanese LEADERS
pre-enrolled. To qualify each had to prove that they
had an organization of at least 100 in their previous
company. The top ten recruiters in our company
worldwide were all Japanese in December and
January… and we have only just begun!

These LEADERS and the many Japanese that will
follow them will start being  entered into our FORCED
MATRIX from Feb 20th. They have to fall in under
those of us who are already in place under the Japanese
Leader. That is where I am and where you can be too!
This is one of those rare RIGHT TIME RIGHT PLACE
situations! It is the first time the Japanese have ever
seen a forced matrix plan. Many, many leaders are joining
us from other companies because they see that they could
be making 3 or 4 times more with our compensation plan.
We have just been featured on Japanese TV and also
in the two biggest Network Marketing magazines. Those
who get in now WILL benefit from the enormous influx
of Japanese.

There is a 90 day Money Back Guarantee with this
company, so you really have nothing to lose!

For more information please reply with your:

NAME ______
PHONE NO._________
and the best time to reach you.

mailto:te4m@bigfoot.com?subject=More_Info

PS.
Should the above address be down, please Fax your
reply  to;  561-892-0591 with your "E-mail address"
and the word "More Info on Japan"

Have a Great Day!