Re: Simula front-end

> I have recently started working on my master project which will
> include development of a Simula front-end for GCC.

Hi Knut,

That sounds like a very interesting project indeed, and I wish you
luck with it. If you have questions on gcc internals, don't hesitate
to ask on this list.

> The project is still in an early stage. Therefore I am wondering if
> anyone has any relevant information that might be of interest to me.

In your references list, I could not find the document

http://www.geocities.com/timjosling/gcc_toc.html

which seems to be of relevance. This is a new text (translating an
older German document), and Tim Josling is awaiting feedback on it.

Regards,
Martin