please help

My webserver (netscape) went down last night, and I was advised to
install an apache server on my SGI Indy.

To do this I need to install your gcc compiler, which I have downloaded.
Now I find I cannot install your compiler without first installing a
compiler.

each c compiler i have found requires a compiler to be installed.... -
is this a catch 22?

can you please help me - I have an Indy running Irix 5.3

(I have had clients calling me all day....)

Thanks

Alex

--
Alex Blackwell