Removing/Freezing web stuff for old releases

What do you think about removing the web pages for old releases, more
specifically egcs-1.0.x and/or egcs-1.1.x?

Can we remove these or do we want to keep them for historical reasons?
(Note that in any case the pages will still remain in CVS!)

If we decide to keep them, is it okay to freeze them, i.e., don't make
any further changes like the switch to MetaHTML?

Gerald