This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regression testing...
- To: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Regression testing...
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:22:19 +0100 (MET)
- cc: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot COM>, Mike Stump <mrs at windriver dot com>, scottb at netwinder dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> Actually, I already did a pass through the testsuite based on Moglen's
> guidelines and zapped everything that was even close to violation. In
> all a dozen or two tests got zapped.
> The snapshots already do as will the next major release.
Do you want me to resurrect install/test.html or would you prefer going
over it with your expert eyes before?
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/