This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regression testing...
- To: Scott Bambrough <scottb at netwinder dot org>
- Subject: Re: Regression testing...
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:38:59 +0100 (MET)
- cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Scott Bambrough wrote:
> I want to do some automated regression testing with the ARM ports of
> 2.95.1 and 2.95.2 before I put the RPM's up on netwinder.org. There
> used to be a web page on how to do it at sourceware, but I can't find
> it anymore. Is is still possible?
We had quite a bit of documentation, but removed it before the GCC 2.95
release which did not contain the testsuite due to legal reasons and
concerns by the FSF.
You still can access the old documentation at
I think we definitely should do something about making that public
again, else we *will* suffer a reduction in tests users do.
Unless I hear of any strong concerns against this, I plan to make
this page "active" again, with a note that/why the testsuite is not
included in releases.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/