Re: -fcheck-memory-usage usage?

nbecker@fred.net wrote:

> Where can I find software that supports the -fcheck-memory-usage flag?

It was designed for use in GNU Checker.
http://www.gnu.org/software/checker/checker.html

AFAIK nothing else uses this feature (although there are _many_
possibilities).

Beware that the compiler currently generates many spurious calls with
this flag.  This is only a performance issue, though.  There's a patch
which fixes this at
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/1999-10/msg00600.html .

> Is there any documentation on the format generated by this flag?

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/1999-10/msg00539.html has a few
inaccuracies, but it's close.