Re: Compiling old source code

Alexandre Oliva writes:

> You should install libg++, that's available in the GCC infrastructure
> ftp directory.  It's no longer part of GCC.

Using libg++ is overkill.  The old std.h is really just a combination of
<stdlib.h>, <string.h>, and possibly a few other standard headers.  In
most cases, simply replacing

#include <std.h>

by references to stdlib.h, string.h and possibly unistd.h will result in
a correct program with all needed prototypes.