MAKE THE MILLENNIUM COUNT!!!

"QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM" NOW REVEALED AT LAST!

NEW YORK FINANCIAL GENIUS WANTS TO REVEAL
TO YOU THE JEALOUSLY GUARDED SECRETS OF THE
RICH AND POWERFUL, AND HOW TO USE THEM TO RAKE
IN $1500+/WEEK IN EASY FAST CASH, STARTING
IMMEDIATELY--GUARANTEED!

Dear Sir/Madam:

How are you today? We hope you're doing great.

We are happy to announce that after a long court
battle, we have won the rights to release our
powerful cash program, the
"QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM"
to the public!

Have you ever wondered why a few people in the world
seem to have a "magic wand" that brings them riches and
all the good things in life, while the rest of the majority
of people are hardly surviving? If yes, please stop wondering
and let us show you why and how!

For the first time, all the powerful, jealously guarded
SECRETS of the Rich and Powerful (that enable them to
"wheel and deal" and pile up bundles of cash) are being
released to the public, for the benefit of anyone who
seriously desires financial security and true success!

In our "QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM"
Cash kit, you'll discover one of the most powerful cash
generating secrets of the Rich and Famous---How to open
a "SPECIAL" bank account, do 1-2hrs daily legal bank
transaction and rake in $1,500+/week in solid cash!
(100% legal and 200% guaranteed, no scam involved)!
You can do it from any country in the world, at anytime
and whenever you like!

It is the fastest and easiest way in the world to
generate piles of cash at the speed of light!
This IS NOT a business such as mail order, MLM,
real estate, 900# scheme, or anything else you've ever
heard of before!  One of our associates who recently bought
this famous cash kit used only one of the millionaires'
SECRETS in the kit and made more than $4,000 in an hour!

You'll discover a list of all the insiders' SECRET sources
of FREE MONEY (No Payback!). You are GUARANTEED to get
at least $10,000 free cash to spend as you please!
In addition, when you become our associate agent, you automatically
qualify to receive a $5000 credit line (which is as good
as cash) from our corporate associate bank, regardless of your
current credit history and financial status. We will show
how to build your $5000 into a cash flow of $50,000 within
the next month.

In addition, we reveal to you a powerful, jealously guarded,
little known New York multimillionaire's fast cash creation
strategy that will enable you to raise "$100,000 in 24hrs," instantly,
without any investment or hard work!

For FREE DETAILS, please visit our website at:

                         http://qcsbs.financialsources.net

 * (do not use "www"--simply cut and paste exactly as shown to your web browser)*

OR call toll free:   1-877-262-6368
24 hrs a day for a short recording and more information.
REMEMBER:  "The extra mile is the stretch of road that is never crowded"
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jerry Gieg, CEO
Media Dynamics Group
Agents for QCSBS

This is a responsible email being sent by Media Dynamics Group
17005 NW King Richard CT.  Sherwood, Oregon  97140   USA
You may telephone us at 1.877.262.6368. Please refer to the removal
statement below. This statement complies with section 301
requirements relating to responsible transmissions of
unsolicited commercial electronic mail.

NOTICE:
This is a legal, legitimate business
announcement. You'll get this e-mail only once, so
you need  not  request for your name to be removed from our
list.