Compiling old source code

    Hello,

    I have to compile a source code. I hace compiled it with slackware
3.4 (a very old version), but the libraries and includes that i need
don't appear on later version or redhat.
    I need an include file called std.h (on libgxx.tgz package, only for
slackware 3.4 or before).
    I copied this include directly to my redhat 6.0 but i had several
problems with incorrect types ....

    How must i compile this source code?

    Thank you.

    Best regards and good Y2K.