Re: QUESTION ON 2.95.2

Hello,

On Sat, 18 Dec 1999, Martin v. Loewis wrote:

> Let me try to rephrase your question. Why does gcc not initialise
> gComponents in the object file?

Thats correct.

The peculiar thing is that this code works for Linux. That means
that who ever calls RegisterSelf in DG/UX does that as well in Linux.
So my question really will be how come in Linux is initialized
but in DG/UX not. If same actions are taken by mozilla during
it initial startup (for both Linux DG/UX), then the compiler
gets something wrong.

> instead, run-time  initialization is needed.

What exactly do you mean with that? It may related with my second
question about the ld. That is why I include this isssue.

Regards,
Takis