Re: Athlon 550

I believe that as early as the 386, the processors were considered to be
64 bit. This does not mean that the registers are 64 bits wide, just that
they are capable of supporting a virtual addresspace of 64 bits.

--
----------Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana.----------------
--------Stranger things have happened but none stranger than this.-------------