there will be a new business in the line

hello  please check out our web site ( http://bizzzz.com) come check us out.
                                                    SORRY FOR BEING
            under construction Please come back later and check out myrtle beach
web site!!!
                          (www.bizzzz.com)
   we will be begin to offer web sites that contain 150 mega bytes of space and
a merchant account
      for those who want to have the ablity to verify credit cards and checks.
the only way to be denied would be having a history for bankruptsy. this is no
joke. i have one ... how about you???
     this way you wont miss out on any more business .
   we also have many other features but that is soon to come when our construction
is complete.

                             Thamk you,
                           www,bizzzz.com