Re: Obstacks in the C frontend

    The line
    	  && ! (in_system_header && ! allocation_temporary_p ()))
    was added on Apr 12, 1998, by Richard Kenner:

        * c-decl.c (grokdeclarator): Don't warn about return type if in
	system header.

    I don't understand the call to allocation_temporary_p at all in this case.
    Could someone explain and possibly suggest a fix?

I thought perhaps the allocation_temporary_p was previously there, but I
found that patch file and it wasn't.  I no longer remember what that was
there for and it doesn't completely make sense since when would you be in
temporary allocation in a system file?  I'd say just take it out and see
what happens.