Re: aggressive fixincludes

>I think we want to make sure fixincludes is correct.  After all, the
>whole point is to make "weird" headers OK; if that process isn't safe,
>we're not a whole lot better off than we were before.

Trust me, everyone.  I did not write the double_slash fixup routines
as programming practice.  It does a syntax scan of the input text,
skipping over /**/ comments and quoted strings.  It will work.  If
someone wants to preserve the //... comments, please feel free
to hack at the no_double_slash function in fixinc/fixfixes.c.
It should be quite obvious what is needed.  If someone does it,
I will certainly apply it.  :-)