Re: Merging FSFChangeLog

I really appreciate the ChangeLogs (IMHO -- I try to convince people
I work with this is a good way to do software...nobody likes to listen
to me since  they say "we can find this out with sccs" (NOT easily!))

In gcc 2.95, I wanted to see when some behavior was changed...it just
has the ChangeLogs from the last 2 years...(I found better changelogs
in gcc 2.8.1).

while it isn't necessary to include 10 Mbyte+ of changelog in a distribution,
I would appreciate a clear pointer to where I could find complete
changelogs.

Marty Leisner

kenner@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu (Richard Kenner) writes  on Thu, 14 Oct 1999 08:15:3
8 EDT