Re: Merging FSFChangeLog

    OK.  How about making a different CVS area, e.g. gcc-historical, which
    would contain gcc files of historical interest that are no longer included
    in the distribution.

But ChangeLog entries for current files, no matter how old, are not
something I'd view as "historical interest": they are the only CM data
we are providing.  Again: I'd say we should either provice *all* the
CM data we have or none of it.