Re: Merging FSFChangeLog

> I don't know whether it is meaningful to pull in older ChangeLogs
> (i.e. before ChangeLog.9), I lean towards having the full change
> history of GCC in CVS.
>
> Maintainers, what do you think?

I would like to see the the full ChangeLogs reinstated in the repository.

We can still leave the older ones out in gcc bare-bones gcc release tarballs
for people who want just some quick-to-download stuff that they compile
once and forget about, and package the old ChangeLogs separately,
just like we package some languages separately.
I see no point in leaving them out of the full-fledged tarballs, since
they are not really significant in size compared to the full tree.