Re: gcc on hpux 10.20

In a message dated 10/4/99 8:55:02 AM EST, hunnise@nortelnetworks.com writes:

> there is no free C compiler included with HPUX 10.20
Every installation I've seen had it.  I suspect it can be omitted but it
seemed to be part of a standard installation.  It's not much of a compiler;
just good enough to build gnu make and a barely working copy of gcc, not good
enough to build binutils or g++.  But now I'm trying to learn how to get
along with a Kayak.

Tim