Re: A proposal to change cplus-dem.c.

Stan Shebs writes:
> I'm curious, I hadn't heard of anyone running into a problem with
> commas in mangled names before, and I'm unclear on how this can happen
> in assembly code.  Could you show a simple example please?

I had an example a while back, but I can't seem to duplicate it now.
The problem *was* that cplus-dem.c was changed to make a comma an
allowable character, and mangled symbols followed immediately by
commas were mishandled.  But my attempt just now fails to produce
the behavior, so perhaps it was fixed (I reported this months ago
but never heard anything).

So perhaps this is a false alarm.