Re: Questions about cpp, cpplib, and precompiled headers

 > 1. What is the status of the Corel-related work mentioned in
 >      Cygnus' press release?

Stagnant.  Some people felt that the work we did for Corel was the wrong
way to implement precompiled headers.  I don't think that's the last work,
but nobody's working on it.

 > 2. How close is cpplib to replacing the separate cpp?

Pretty close, I would think.

 > 3. Are these two efforts completely separate (other than both
 >      being based on the existing, earlier cpp)?

The precompiled header work depends on cpplib.

 > 4. What can we do to help?

I'm not sure.  Michael Tiemann <tiemann@cygnus.com> did the work for Corel;
you might talk to him.

Jason