Re: Processor information

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
> Please review, and comment on completeness, correctness, and
> presentation.

I'll provide some minor corrections below. Once these are fixed I suggest
that you just go ahead and check this in.

In the case of further information/feedback/... by others on the list,
just go ahead and check in according patches as well.

> -<h2>Chip Documentation</h2>
> +<h2>Chip Documentation</h2>
>
> -<ul>
> +The list below is based on the subdirectory names of the gcc/config
> +directory, which typically matches with the CPU name in the
> +configuration name. In some cases, different (but similar) CPUs are
> +put into one directory; the names in parentheses list such similar CPU
> +names.

Please add a <p> at the beginning of each paragraph and a </p> at the end.

The </p> is not required by current HTML standards (at least not by those
we will shortly mark our web pages as compliant with), but the standard is
going in that direction, that's why I would like to see this for new
stuff.

Please add a trailing slash at the end of URLs, unless these also include
a filename.html.

Note that this is not actually needed for URLs which just refer to a
server, like in the case above, at least not by the current standard
which explicitly has this as an exception.

                      ^^^
Here (and in a couple of further cases) a space is missing.

This is very useful stuff to have in readings.html and must have taken
you quite some time to gather. Thanks a lot!

Gerald