Re: Support for C9X in gcc?

>> As Zack said, most of the C9X work is in the library, but there
>> is some compiler work needed.  This work is on my list of things to
>> do, but so is alot of other stuff :-).

 > Could we come up with a list, just so that people know what needs to
 > be done? Currently, I see

 > - complex (as indicated by Zack),
 > - preprocessor changes (which ones are needed, which ones are done?),

 > What else?

AFAIK some printf specifiers are new in C9X and are not supported by
gcc.  glibc already supports the specifiers but every usage leads to
warnings by gcc.  If you need further details, ask me.  I've send this
once as a bug report.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger   aj@arthur.rhein-neckar.de    jaeger@informatik.uni-kl.de