gcc-2.95.2 rough plan

Just to let folks know what the rough plan is for gcc-2.95.2.

I would like to have gcc-2.95.2 hit the streets somewhere between Oct 1 and
Oct 15.  The plan (like all our minor releases) is to just fix serious bugs
that have simple and safe bugfixes.

It is very important that the proposed fixes be kept simple.  Testing before
a minor release is limited; therefore, we only want to install fixes that we
know to be very safe.

Maintainers are free to check in changes to the gcc-2.95 branch in areas of
the compiler they maintain within the guidelines noted above.

I do ask that anyone checking in changes to the gcc-2.95 branch send me
a very short (1-2 line) description of the problem that is solved by the
change (for the release notes).

Comments and suggestions are always encouraged!

Thanks,

jeff