Re: MPE Port

At 04:08 AM 8/29/99 -0600, Jeffrey A Law wrote:

>So let's start with just your new config files and configure.in fragment
>first.  Can you send just those pieces?

OK - I've reformatted and will repost momentarily. These are either the
new config files or changes to configure.in. There are also some MPE
specific README/scripts that I'm not sure how best to deal with. These
address the fact that some of the tools need customization for MPE before
they'll work. I'll post them as I have them at this moment and will change
them as you see fit.

libobjc/thr-dce.c needs a small change and I've sent that along with
this as it could affect other DCE ports as well.

I'll sit on pa.c, pa.h and pa.md until I hear otherwise from you.

Thanks!

Regards,

M.

--
Mark Klein                                 DIS International, Ltd.
http://www.dis.com                         415-892-8400