Regarding anonymous unions, etc.

I hear the GCC team is soliciting input as to how important
Microsoft C++ extensions like anonymous unions, etc. are.

I and the folks at Lokigames.com would dearly love to be able to
port games from Win32 to Linux more easily.  This is
complicated by all the Microsoft-isms that won't compile
under gcc.  The more source code from the Windows world
you can compile under gcc, the better, in my book.

Thanks,
and thanks for a great compiler,
Dan
--
(The above is my opinion alone, and not that of my employer)