Re: Strange behaviour in C++...

> Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:30:09 -0600
> From: Jeffrey A Law <law@cygnus.com>

> Just a note, thunks may be on their way out.  I'm hearing more and
> more people talk about the evils of thunks, particularly for high
> end processors.

Forget about talk, talk is cheap.  What I have _never_ seen, are real
performance numbers for real applications and/or micro benchmarks,
that show what the numbers are.  A complete analysis would include
stuff like -fhuge-objects as well, as well, as cleanup up stupid
codegen around virtual calls before getting numbers.

Just my $0.02.