Re: egcs/Solaris status

>Figuring out what platforms to use GNU binutils on and what platforms to
>use the vendor tools, and which specific tools to use on which platforms,
>has always been one of the most difficult parts of installing gcc.  I
>really appreciate the web documentation; it's made it much easier this
>time around.

Thanks for saying that on this list.  Gerald, Jeff, and many others,
certainly deserve a big round of applause for the GCC/EGCS web site, IMO.
Even as a developer, I find the ease of access of the web site, versus
having to download and build texinfo documentation myself, has definitely
made my life easier -- I can imagine how much more end users are benefited.

        tq vm, (burley)