Q: size of class/struct

Hi,

Is there anywhere in the output of gcc2.95 where the size of a class/struct is
kept ... statically.  It used to be in the vtable struct, but was removed for
rtti.  Does the rtti structure keep the information anywhere?

Reason I'd like to know:  I would like to be able to call a constructor having
dlopen()ed the implementing code, but of course I don't know how much storage
to allocate prior to the call.

This is in reference to coldstore:
	http://field.medicine.adelaide.edu.au/~colin/coldstore/
which we're going to release fairly soon, and which incidentally, you may wish
to check out.

Colin.