Re: Linux Programming

> Please, I am early in Linux programming and I would like to now how
> I can set the cursor on text mode. I tried to find a function (in
> libraries) like gotoxy, but I didn't.  I tried to develope my own
> function using inline assembly but I don't now how (in Linux).  I
> hope you can help me.

Please understand that this list is not the right place for such
questions; it is about the C compiler (gcc) only.

One of the Linux or Unix usenet groups would be more
appropriate. Nevertheless, your question is frequently-asked; you need
to study termcap(5) in detail, or the termcap texinfo pages.

Hope this helps,
Martin